Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Leega says
Leega is Mary Rose's imaginary friend. Leega seems to have infinite wealth and knowledge because she seems to know everyone, been everywhere and owns everything. Leega's hair is red but her dad's hair is black. Leega has a twin sister whose name is also, ironically, Leega. Leega lives in Africa although she has been seen at the house kitty-corner to us. I have been asked, more than once, when we can go to Africa so Mary Rose can visit her. She has actually conjured up crocodile tears and said, "But I want to go to Africa, I miss Leega so much!" Her father is notorious for smashing the fence at the corner of Opdyke and South Boulevard with his truck. Every Sunday when we pass this fence on the way to church Mary Rose tells her dad how he should help Leega's dad fix the fence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment