Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quotes from Mary Rose

I've been cleaning off my scrapbooking desk and I found a bunch of slips of paper with funny things that Mary Rose has said on them. So I'm going to compile them here:
12/25/09
"Yummy, yummy, yummy... I got burger in my tummy"
12/27/09
MOMMY - "You got toe jam?"
MR - "No, I've got peanut butter toes!"
9/25/10
MR - "My hair was all crinkily and cronkily."
9/26/10
MR - "Why are you cleaning? Are you Ms. Sherrie?"
12/2/10
MOMMY - "Go downstairs and tell daddy you need winter jammies on. They are in the green basket."
Mary Rose goes downstairs and says to daddy, " Mommy says I need winter jammies and a cookie."
12/4/10
MR - "She's my mom!"
DADDY - "She's my wife!"
MR - "Your my wife!"

MR - "My spoon is aweful stuck."

MR (to Grandma Cay) - "Will you watch me and my baby brother while my mommy takes a shower?"

12/7/10
GR. BILL - "Do you want lettuce with your lunch?"
MR - "I'm a big girl, big girls don't eat lettuce."

12/15/10
MR - "I can't eat my dinner because my mommy's distracting me."

12/20/10
MR - "Ahh, I'm stuck, I need Grandpa to the rescue!"

12/29/10
MR - "Mama, I really need you to stop singing because I'm trying to go potty!"

1/22/11
MR - "My cheereos are downstairs and they're lonely."
MOMMY - "We better go keep them company."
MR - "Yes we better keep them company in my tummy so they'll be nice and warm."

No comments:

Post a Comment