Sunday, May 27, 2012
Nicholas has some really cute sayings now, I have to get them on video, the way he says them is really funny!
"Mama, it's cute! Cute!" - when he is showing me a show he likes on the IPad
"It's behind you!" - his response whenever I ask him to help me find something. For example:
Me - "Nicholas, where's your woody cup?"
Nicholas - "It's behind you!"
He likes to know what everyone is up to in the household, and he likes to have the most current, up to the minute information.
Nicholas - "Daddy doing?"
Me - "He's mowing the lawn." (pause for 3 seconds)
Nicholas - "Daddy doing?"
Me - "Still mowing the lawn.."
Nicholas - "Okay!"
He says "Okay" all the time. It doesn't necessarily mean "Okay, I'll do what you say." If I say, "Nicholas, yet off the table!" He'll say, "Okay," but he will stay right on that table. But, if Mary Rose says, "Hey Nicholas, let's go jump on the bed!" he says, "Okay!" and starts running for the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment