Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Feed a cold....
So you know the old saying, "Feed a cold, starve a fever"? Nicholas has a cold and he has been eating like crazy! Last night he kept opening his mouth like a little bird and when I put the cereal in, he would gulp and pop his mouth open again immediately. I thought he needed to chew so I kept sticking his frog toy in and he kept getting pissed and spitting it out and opening his mouth so I realized, he really wanted the food! Tonight I mixed up his cereal and he was sitting in his high chair patiently waiting but as soon as he saw the bowl he opened his mouth really big. He wouldn't look at me he just kept staring at the bowl, willing it to go in his belly quicker! And today Grandma said he loved the sweet potatoes and the half jar I sent was not enough! Tomorrow we are trying peas. I feel bad Mary Rose got a lot more whole made food but I just do not have the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment